We are a very simple campsite. We don’t make things complicated.
What do we mean by that?
- Daytime visitors are always welcome and free of charge – there is not even a reporting procedure!
- Because you are always welcome, the Campsite is always open and accessible. You can come and go as you please!
- The toilet and shower facilities are open around the clock.
- Showers are free of charge. No messing around with coins.
- There are no timers on the showers. So you get a strong flow of as
much water as you want. You can even regulate the temperature of the hot water yourself.
- The campsite is a family-run business, not managed entertainment and
- Because we are simple, our guests are asked to separate their waste. We have set up great facilities for it. We want to minimize our ecological footprint.
- You can set up your camping equipment exactly the way you want to on your designated lot. You don’t have to be set up in a straight line.
What facilities do we provide?
We’ll take you on a guided tour!
During summer season you will find the following at three different locations:
- toilet facilities
- washing and shower facilities
- baby bathtub in 2 buidlings.
- dishwashing and laundry areas
- designated places for emptying chemical toilets.
In and around our main building you will find:
- a shop with a variety of foods such as freshly baked bread on a daily basis during the summer, soft drinks, beer, ice cream, toys, games, etc.
- a baby washing area
- washing machines, spin driers, and driers
- shower and toilet facilities in the main building (open all year round)
- a bistro with bar
- a pool table and darts
- TV screen in de Bistro
- an Internet Café (FREE!)
- wireless internet
- a simple library with cosy reading corner
- 2 playgrounds, an inflatable bouncy castle, and entertainment (during the season)
- an wooden animation chalet
On and around the campsite:
- designated drinking water points
- the Clerve ‘play’ river
- playing meadows
- a ping pong table
- a volleyball pitch and a basketball hoop
- a clay pigeon shooting field
- XL 4-in-a-row